Following the great success of past seven previous editions of the International Renewable and Sustainable Energy Conference (IRSEC), the 8th edition will be organized from 25 to 28 November 2020 in Morocco. 23 and 24 November, will be consecrated to Tutorials and other IRSEC activities.
Due to COVID-19, this edition is organized virtually without paper submissions, using Zoom platform. The participation is totally Free of Charge.
Outstanding keynote talks, scheduled in Workshops and Special Sessions, will tackle cutting-edge technologies and hot topics related to Renewable Energy, Energy Storage, and Energy efficiency. Moreover, industrials and researchers (both PhD holders and PhD students) are encouraged to submit a 5min video presentations of their latest or ongoing research to be presented in the IRSEC’20 program. Selected presenters will be invited to prepare a full paper to be considered in partner journals.
3 kind of participants are expected:
- Keynote and tutorial speakers: Live presentations and discussions. (Keynotes list).
- Presenters: invited to submit beforehand 5 min recorded video presentations, to be broadcasted during the conference. Live discussions are expected. (Submit your video).
- Exhibitors: Invited to book a virtual booth. (Limited free positions).
- Attendees: can participate in desired Workshop/Session/Tutorial, allowed to intervene during discussions. (Register for free).
All participants can ask for an attendance certificate.
- Advances in Lithium-ion Battery and Beyond Workshop
- Emerging semiconductors for photovoltaics application
- CSP and thermal storage development perspectives
- Energy Efficiency in the Buildings and construction sector
- Digital Technologies in Solar Energy