Artificial intelligence & Security for the Next generation of networks and systems (AIS-Next)
New generation of Networks and Applications such as SCADA, critical systems and Tactile Internet, 5G/6G/7G are more and more open and complex; and subsequently, more vulnerable. The need of Security and QoS in such fields is an important issue that should be addressed while taking benefits of the new advanced research on Artificial Intelligence, models, architectures, etc. Technologies such as Cloud computing, IoT, Big Data, etc. offer unprecedented opportunities to interconnect human beings as well as Machine-to-Machine, Machine-to-Human and “securely” share vital information while tacking accurate and optimal decisions.
This session will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of Artificial Intelligence, Soft Computing, Cloud computing, IoT and Big Data in recent and next generation of networks and systems such as: SCADA, Avionics, critical systems and Tactile Internet.
The objective of this session is to bring together researchers and practitioners for sharing knowledge and results in theory, methodology and applications of the future on Internet, industrial systems, Aircrafts, etc. and present different solutions and ways to take benefits of IoTs, Big Data and cloud while ensuring the security. It aims to provide a high-level international forum and an excellent venue for scientists, researchers, academic faculties, students, industry leaders, and others in the fields of security and QoS, discuss and publish their recent research results and approaches.
Authors are invited to submit previously unpublished papers to this special session.
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- Security and QoS in smart SCADA, and critical systems and avionic networks
- Artificial intelligence, learning and their application in cybersecurity
- Application of IoTs, Big Data, cloud
- Security of future aircrafts communications
- Malware detection and Digital Forensic
- Next generation of SCADA industrial controls, Aircraft Architecture and open standards-based approaches
- Tactile internet
- Authentication, access control
- Security policies, models and architectures
- Security evaluation and testing
- Security and QoS of networks and systems